Monday, September 15, 2008

First time blogging

What a day for me!!! Feel like so alone without my younger brother unsky... miss him so much now liao. Just went in to BMT hope he get use to it fast... Still waiting for him to call us!!!!

Just watched Stepbrother today at The Cathay... It was so funny
can't stop laughing... Hope to have this Chance every now and then...

Have actually ask a few friends out for a little chat but was rejected... its so farking hurt always got rejected feel so damn lonely at that point of time.. I was so angry until i hung up their calls.. I noe was very rude but i just dunno what else can i do...

Thanks for those ppl whu rejected me before... No hard feeling but just dun like that feel...

God Please Give Me A few Very good Friends From now On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just 5 Good Friends i need !!!!!!! Have already found one Raymond.. 4more to go!!!!! Hee

No comments: